Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seek after these things

I am so grateful for the good things in my life. There are things I do feel bad that I do not have. But I am trying to focus on what I do have. My children are so amazing! I am so grateful for the peace and healing our Savior Jesus Christ offer us. I am looking forward to General Conference this weekend. I find I am thirsty for the teachings of the gospel. I am grateful that I am feeling better than I was a few weeks ago. I am just trying not to feel bad that I still have to rest so much. I am grateful that I have friends. I am grateful that I get to work with the children in Primary. I am grateful for the King James version of the Bible (400 years, this year). I am grateful for good books, gardening and friends at quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment