Tonight there is an almost full moon and the coyotes are yipping & howling across the river. I love fall time even though this cold wind makes it hard to get myself out of the house. The leaves on the trees are beautiful. I am so grateful to the Lord for trees. What a blessing they are!
General Conference is tomorrow. I love spending the whole day focusing on it. Too bad there is so much going on. We have calves to feed, Cl & T here to prepare the home site, C. will be painting the fence, the hunters are here coming and going constantly, plus I have a list of stuff to do before I leave next week. Yikes!


1 comment:
Ginger, I love that you live on a farm! That is one of my dreams to have a little farm someday. It may never happen because of allergies in my family but maybe I can live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment